Instant Frequency Boosters: 10 Fast and Simple Ways to Raise Your Vibration
When you're feeling "low," or out of the flow, it's a sign that you need to raise your frequency. There are infinite ways you can lift yourself up—pretty much anything that makes you feel better is a frequency booster—even eating ice cream! (The problem with that, though, is that, along with the pleasure in consuming it comes the guilt and remorse about the future ramifications of the indulgence, as well as the immediate toll that the sugar takes on your body and mind, all of which can easily lower your frequency!) Think—what is it that always makes you feel better when you're feeling less than great? Is it exercise? A soak in the tub? A walk in the park? Time in your garden? A snuggle with your sweetie? Why do these activities lift your spirits? It's because they raise your frequency. The higher your frequency, the better and more joyful you feel! The most effective frequency boosters are the ones that quickly align you with your divine design and purpose, and bring you into synch with the natural world.
Here are some extremely simple, sure-fire strategies for climbing up to a higher level in no time flat!
1) Do something meaningful for a total stranger without putting judgments on whether or not they deserve it, and of course, without expectation of reward. And do it anonymously! You will be amazed at how great this feels. (Pay someone's restaurant tab, take someone's newspaper up to their porch, put some money in an envelope and put it on someone's windshield with a note "You are loved," pick some flowers from your garden and take them to a nursing home to be given to someone of the administration's choosing. The ideas are endless!) When you are a conduit for divine blessings, you are automatically raised in frequency.
2) Go out in nature and instead of expecting nature to rejuvenate and nurture you, consciously transmit your love and appreciation to nature. Zap! Up in frequency you go!
3) Say "thank you." Visit, call, or write someone to thank them for a kindness—even one from long ago. They'll be thrilled to hear it and you'll feel wonderful, too. Gratitude is powerful.
4) Breathe! Just by taking some deep, conscious breaths, you will find yourself in a clearer space. When you imagine yourself rising higher with each breath, you will!
5) When you find yourself under stress, put your hand over your heart “Pledge of Allegiance” style. It will calm and center you. A calm, centered person’s frequency is always higher than a freaked out, scattered person’s!
6) Step outside, take in some fresh air, and let the sun kiss your face (even on a cloudy day, the sun is still there, though invisible to our eyes). This one is SO simple, but how often have we forgotten to do it?!
7) Say a heartfelt “thank you” to your Spirit for anything that occurs in your life, even—no, especially—that which you aren’t too thrilled about! (You know that when something inharmonious occurs, it’s a signpost that alerts you that you have wandered off course so that you can navigate yourself back to alignment!) Gratitude puts you back in alignment and raises your frequency.
8) Look at yourself in the mirror and smile!
9) Hug yourself and say “I love you” to YOU on behalf of your Spirit!
10) Last, but most importantly of all, consciously, unconditionally radiate Love to all Creation. This is your primary job as a human being, and you are hard-wired to do it, so no instruction should be necessary, but here's a hint: it will be easier to do if you center yourself in your heart and do the breathing exercise in #4 first!
©2005 Julia Rogers Hamrick
Julia Rogers Hamrick has been a spiritual-growth facilitator since the mid-1980s, and is the author of Choosing Easy World and Recreating Eden. Julia teaches about the relationship between vibrational frequency and experience.